Monday, February 25, 2008

The stairmaster!

No, we didn't get a new piece of exercise equipment, but our munchkin did
finally figure out the stairs. I was hoping to avoid that one. For the past few weeks, she has just figured out how to climb up the first step, and then she kinda just hangs out there until she calls for me to come rescue her. I was doing the dishes, and I thought she was playing in the living room. I heard some sounds, and then she called out for me. I came in and saw her and got really scared, then started laughing, cause I thought it was so funny. Making sure she was still safe, I took a few pictures. Now we are just trying to teach her how to climb down them. A few days later, she took off to the stairs without me knowing and fell from the first step. She is okay, but the sound of her head hitting the hardwood floor definitely makes your heart skip a beat. She is one tough cookie though!

0 comments: