Monday, February 11, 2008

Miss Sparkle Pants

I was trying to make dinner tonight and I needed to find something for Isabel to play with for a minute. So I grabbed this little headband with sparkle hearts on it. She was having lots of fun with it, and then I looked over and realized she was sucking on the sparkle hearts. I thought that was so cute, until I took it away and saw she had red glitter ALL over her mouth. Yikes! Am I going to see the glitter again in a day or so? I am kinda nervous, hope it doesn't upset her tummy. I need to do a better job at supervising her, I guess

1 comments:

Kachelle said...

of all the odd things i've heard of babies eating i never heard of glitter! she should be fine. kalicia used to eat my mom's jewlry all the time and she turned out fine....um second thought hide all shiny things!