Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Man Tag!

Okay, so my friend Janel tagged me, and I have been so lazy, I figured I better do it now. Thanks Janel! Hope you enjoy getting to know my hunk of burning LOVE.


What is his full name? David Glenn Bailey

-How long have you been married?4 1/2 Years (Aug. 16, 2003)

-How long did you date? Dated 1 year and engaged 6 months! Yuck

-Who eats more sweets? Totally me! He is amazed at how much I love sweets (twizzlers, cookies, chocolate, anything baked, desserts, you name it.) Although he can put a big hurt on any of his mom's baked treats I have him beat in this one

-Who said I love you first? He did. We had dated for 3 weeks and I was about to go home for the summer

-How old is he? almost 28. Feb 14, 1980 -yep, he's my love muffin

-Who is taller? He is by a few inches, but nothing that my heels can't fix:)

-Who is smarter? I know more weird and random things than him, but he is definitely smarter. I am not ashamed to admit that I couldn't last a day in dental school, but he is working so hard. Yay for a smart man to let me stay home and play with Isabel.

-Who can sing better? Oooh, I will say me, but he is totally not afraid to belt out the tunes. He is convinced he can win American Idol. So I won't spoil his dream.

-Who does the laundry? Me, but I sure don't keep up on it very well

-Who pays the bills? I will go with Janel on this one. I pay the bills, but I am also very good at spending the money (I know he will not argue me on this one)

-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, cause the left side is closer to Isabel's room (how thoughtful of him)

-Who mows the lawn? No lawn chores right now, but when we have a house, he will definitely do it.
-Who cooks dinner? I do dinner. He is in charge of the Sunday roast though, and thank goodness, cause he does a fabulous job of it. I always have to ask him what to cook cause he is great at it and I run out of ideas by Wednesday.

-Who drives? He does

-Who is more stubborn? Oh for sure ME! He will definitely not argue on this one, cause he would lose (haha) He is always saying that Isabel got my stubborn streak, which annoys me cause I get frustrated when she gets stubborn. But I think I am way too stubborn about some stuff, but I can't admit that I am wrong:)

-Who kissed who first? He says him, but my stubborness says me. He kept saying that he wanted to kiss me, so I finally just leaned in and did it, then my roomates threw water balloons at his car. There's a way to kill the mood.

-Who asked who out? He asked me out. I only knew him as Dave Bailey and he signed a note with flowers in my room "love David". I didn't know any David so it took me a while to figure out it was him. Ooops

-Who proposed? Me, just kidding. He did. He had a guy in our bishopric take us up in his little plane for my birthday. Then we flew over his uncles farm and he had shoveled out in the snow in the field "Amanda Marry Me". It was amazing. But he jokes that he had to ask me in the plane so that he could push me out if I said no. Sorry hun, you're stuck with me.

-Who has more siblings? Me, I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters. He's got 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

-Who wears the pants? He is definitely the patriarch of the house, but he lets me be in charge most the time (again, because of the stubborness)


He is my best friend and I am so lucky to be by his side. He makes me laugh way too much everyday and treats me like a total queen. I love you so much Hoodle!

This is definitely where he feels at home. He is so much fun to watch him work on the farm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love hearing about everyones hunks of burning love! haha. oh and can I tell you that I think that David has a really good singing voice. Since you guys sit behind us at church. I enjoy listening to him sing!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I remember you guys getting engaged and how excited I was for you two! You guys are so cute and I am so happy for you.