Monday, February 25, 2008

Isabel loves to play in our closets. If she sees that we have left a door open, she takes off towards it to see what sort of things she can get into. While making dinner one night, she saw I had left the pantry open and had some fun with this box of pop. She kept trying to reach in there and get the cans out, but they were too heavy and akward to get out of the opening.
One of her most favorite things in the world is her Winnie the Pooh pacifier string. It is meant to attach to her clothes to keep her binky from getting lost, but she always plays with it. She swings it all around and frequently knocks herself in the head (at which point she scowls to see who hit her), sucks on the string until it is saturated with slobber and then sucks that up as well (pretty gross, I know) and chews the heck out of it.

Getting some good snuggle time in with Daddy. He doesn't get to do this very much since he is so busy all the time, so I let her fall asleep on David instead of in her crib. She loves to snuggle with him and can't help but fall asleep in his arms. He is such a good Daddy, we are so lucky!

7 comments:

Bleak's said...

Don't you love how they get into everything! It always makes me wonder what they are thinking... like "This is so cool!" Or "Look at my masterpiece!" I know I'm cheesy, but it's always hard for me to decide on getting mad or laughing and getting out the camera! They're learning right?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I was excited to see all your updates! She is getting so big and fun! I love all your fun pictures and all the funny faces she makes. She is a "Little Ham!" I love the picture of her and Dave sleeping. He is such a good daddy and hubby and I am happy things are going so well for you!

*b said...

she is such a beautiful baby and always has such cute faces. hope you guys are doing well.

*brittany

Krista said...

so cute! Amanda.. I'm excited you have a blog! I'll get you an invite to mine soon!!

Bonnie said...

It is so funny the things that they love to play with. The spit on the binky string is kind of gross. Parker actually does the same thing.

Bailey Blog said...

You are so good at keeping your blog updated! I love the pic of her and David Snugglin. That is what its all about. And....please don't tell me my floors are going to have to be clean enough for this kind of activity in a few months...whew. How will I ever find time for freebie searches? BTW, I mailed your CD so it should be there any time now!!!

Kachelle said...

that's the cutest pict ever! it's so fun to snuggle with your sleeping baby!