Monday, February 25, 2008

I swear it wasn't me!

Well, in our downstairs bathroom, there is no storage, so we keep our tp in a cute little basket under the sink. Well our little explorer discovered that basket the other day, and while I was cleaning up in the dining room, this is what she did. She had lots of fun making a mess and got mad when I took it away (I know I am a mean mom).

We got her to pull some funny faces as well. She is showing off her pretty teeth. She now has 5 and I think she is working on a few more as we speak.
David doesn't like this face, but I think it is hilarious and totally shows what HAM she is, plus it's a good shot of the teeth (click on the picture to see a big shot of it)

1 comments:

The Hodsons said...

Your little girl is so adorable!! I can not believe how much she has grown...how fun! It looks like you definitley have your hands full cleaning up toilet paper and chasing after Isabelle...Oh, and I love the cheesy face!