Monday, February 25, 2008

Playtime

Isabel having some good 'ol playtime. She sometimes crawls under this end table, and then gets stuck, bonks her head from trying to sit up, gets mad and cries cause she can't move under there, then I take her out, and she tries it all over again:)

Usually she will find a book and jabber and make all sorts of sounds while she flips through the pages, it is pretty cute. She likes to slap the pages and if I try and turn the pages in order for her, she goes back and forth between pages so fast and out of order that I can't keep my hands in there for fear of injury.
Who knows what this face is. This day she did it at least a dozen times. I think she had a tickle in her nose, cause she kept stretching her face down, trying to stop her nose from itching.
She likes to play with her see n seek bag. It has lots of fun things to find in a bunch of beads. She doesn't understand the concept, but she likes to shake the bag!

0 comments: