Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hangin out

Well, I haven't posted in a while. We have been pretty busy. On Valentine's Day I went with a friend out here to the Children's Museum. It is so awesome, I can't wait for Isabel to get a little older and see how she enjoys it. For now, she is content to just hang out in the baby room. She found this piano there and was just pounding on it for the longest time.
Here she is with the rain stick. I think she was calling to the rain god's to get some moisture out here. She liked watching the beads fall down the tube and would shake it really hard after I showed her how it worked. Daddy decided to share his chocolate cupcake with her. Too bad he didn't hide the evidence very well. When she really likes something she eats, she gives a really loud "mmmmmm" as she is chewing. The other day, he was in the living room with her and I was in the kitchen. He had a brownie and I asked David not to give any to her (because I didn't want her to get a tummy ache). So he said okay, and then I heard a big 'ol "mmmmmm" from her. A few seconds later I heard another one and then David said "Isabel you have to eat quiet so mommy doesn't know you are eating" (he said it so I could hear, which made it even a little funnier).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am the one that sneaks the sweets into our kids, so I know exactly what David's mind thinking is! ha! But we are going tuesday for sure okay! put the little tykes in the play area to go wild!

Lisa said...

love the children's museum--it almost make omaha bearable. oh-and i love brownies too.

The Hodsons said...

Amanda!!!! I've started a blog...You inspired me because yours is so darn cute! I hope all is well and that we can keep in touch better. luv ya! -Sara-