Monday, February 11, 2008

My big smile!

Well, Isabel has learned how to give a very big, cheezy grin. When she sees David and I laughing about something, she will give a little giggle and then make this face. It looks strange, but it is so cute to watch her do it. It is so fun to see her little personality come out and see that she has a sense of humor. She loves to scream and then make this face, like she is laughing at herself
She was eating pieces of a cheese stick. This is her new favorite food. I got her to open her mouth and show me what she was eating. What a little firecracker she is! She is learning how fun it is to feed herself. Sometimes when I am trying to feed her a jar of baby food, she will refuse it but still want something to eat that she can do herself. So we are starting to broaden her diet. The problem is that a lot of time she will like what she is eating so much, that she just keeps shoving pieces in her mouth. She won't chew the food, so she has a cheekful of food in her mouth that she just lets get really soft and soggy until she can just mush it with her tongue. But she is getting good at chewing some of the food if I can keep her on a good pace and not get too much in there at once. I can't believe how fast time is going by. I need to be better at cherishing each day with her.

4 comments:

Kachelle said...

oh my gosh! could you little girl b any cuter!!and all that hair! i'm so glad you found my blog, the long lost cousins reunite!

Kachelle said...

i'm a dork, i know

Bonnie said...

She is so cute! You are so right about cherishing each day...they grow up so fast!

Anonymous said...

I love that little smile. Big cheesey grins are the best from little kids! Cute. Cute. Cute.