Monday, September 29, 2008

My little Kyle

My bigger, little brother Kyle got home from his mission last week. I am sad that we weren't able to be there to greet him with a big 'ol hug, but we will get to spend lots of time with him when we go to Spokane for Fall Break. He was a great missionary and it was so fun to read his letters each week and watch him grow and mature into a wonderful young man. He has such a great testimony and I know he is setting a great example for our children just like all our other brothers (and sister, Amber!) have. We look forward to Isabel getting to know her uncle Kyle. He is always up for rolling around with the nieces and nephews and playing with them to the point of exhaustion (it is usually the kids that are exhausted by him:)

Good 'ol Kyle with my parents, can you tell my mom is excited to have her son back? Ladies, he's a looker huh? I am so excited to see him. My baby brother Caleb is serving in Mexico and will be back in Feb. 2010. They overlapped their missions by 7 months, so they won't see each other for a LONG time. They are best buds and have been connected at the hip since Caleb was born, so I know it is hard for them. But it is all worth it to serve the Lord! Way to go Kyle!

Here is the cute sign my niece, Corissa made. These are all the grandkids that live up in Spokane, aren't they so cute? Have fun with Kyle and don't wear him out before we get there!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

First of all, his gave a talk in church yesterday and was able to drag it out for 30 minutes. Can you believe it? Kyle?
Second, he soooooo has become a looker. If I were 5 years younger, and not married to his brother.....ou, ou! I would be after him. Just kidding. But he is really cute.
Third, the kids totally wore him out yesterday at Carrie's. He needs to work on his endurance. The mission has taken a toll on his "rough-houseing with the grandkids" stamina.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh I love brother missionaries but I love it even more when they finally get home!! I am jealous!