Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'll get it!

Isabel loves to play on the stairs. I was cleaning up breakfast and she wandered off. I heard her over by the stairs. Then I heard a clicking noise and kept seeing the stairway light go on and off, on and off, etc. I went to see what she was doing and this is what I found with a big grin and a giggle because she was so proud of herself. I am just glad she didn't fall!

We were sitting on the porch, enjoying a nice yummy popsicle after dinner. We had the sprinkler on and she was having fun with the water. She is so much fun and brings David and I so much joy. We are very excited for her sibling to come and bring even more love and joy in our family. I love watching her learn and grow and just hope I am doing the best job that I can with her. She just melts my heart!

5 comments:

Amy said...

She's so cute! I'm proud of her for not falling down those tricky stairs.

Melanie said...

Wow. You guys amaze me. You really do love your little one and it is so apparent. Lucky kids.

Unknown said...

She is so stinking cute! She is a big girl now, it might be time to get her over and play with Kambryn for alittle bit soon!

Anonymous said...

I can just see her beaming with pride as she flipped that light on and off!

The Hodsons said...

Wow look at her standing on her little tip toes. That is so dang adorable!...Hopefully your pregnancy is going good. Luvs!