Monday, September 8, 2008

Here's some amusement for the Fam!

Well family, I thought I would post a pregnancy pic of me at 26 weeks, since you don't get to see me balloon up in person! I have actually been feeling great so far, no Carpel Tunnel Syndrome yet! I was talking to my mom a few days ago, and I just want to say that I am glad I wasn't pregnant 25 years ago. She said the dr.'s encouraged her to gain just 20 pounds with her pregnancies, and let's just say I would not fit into that category. It feels great to be nearing the end of my second trimester, but at they same time I get nervous that it is coming up so fast. I have been having insane hotflashes the last few weeks, I guess I have a preview for what is coming in 20 more years:) I have also been having the strangest dreams, they make total sense while I am having them, but then I wake up and think of explaining them to David and don't because I realize he would think I have gone completely nuts. So I just forget about it and look forward to the next night of crazy dreams.

I love feeling the baby move. Not knowing the gender is great because I always have something to daydream about and try and picture what it would be like to have either gender join our family. On the other hand I am a bit anxious because I can't get some of the things I want to be prepared. I will just have to go shopping over Christmas break when David is home.

We can't wait for this baby to come and see how Isabel interacts with her sibling. We feel so blessed that Heavenly Father is sending another little spirit to join our family.

2 comments:

The Larsen Gang said...

Wow, you look really good Manda! Thanks for the little giggle. It sure is fun watching all my siblings be pregnant and I can sit back and enjoy being an Aunt. I do miss having a little baby to hold. Don't miss the am feedings or fussiness, though. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Carrie

Melanie said...

You look awesome. I love pregnant bellies and, like Carrie, I love them even more when they are not mine. Keep it up. You look great!