Thursday, January 24, 2008

A new woman!

So Isabel has been sleeping good the past few nights, and I feel like a NEW WOMAN when I am able to get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. If you remember, Isabel had still been getting up EVERY 3 hours, and while they were quick feedings, I was exhausted. So on Sunday night, I just put her binkie back in her mouth when she woke up at 10:30 and she cried for a minute, but then went back to sleep. So I went back to bed, thinking I would be up in an hour or so. But lo and behold, she didn't wake up again until 5:00am!!! Wahoo! It was fabulous. So the next night, I thought she would for sure be up again every three hours (so as to prepare myself for the worst). But she went to bed at 8:00pm, woke up for a second at midnight, but then I didn't feed her until 4:00am. GLORIOUS! She did the same thing on Tuesday night and again last night. She sometimes wakes up for a second, but then goes back to bed when she realizes I am not coming in. I can't tell you how nice it is to get 5+ hours of straight sleep. Maybe it is because now she has her front 4 teeth finally in and isn't as uncomfortable. Whatever the reason, I am so grateful and we are both more well rested. As David always says, she is just such a pleasure to be around. She brings us so much joy and I am so grateful to have her in our lives.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new pink template! It is so cute! Good Choice!