Thursday, January 31, 2008

My new trick!

Well Isabel has been crawling all over the house lately. If I am in the kitchen, she will call out for me, and if I don't come to her, she will come find me. She has ventured into the dining room and has discovered how much fun it is to scoot the chairs around to make noises.

What a silly girl, good thing I had just mopped the floor a few days ago!


She was crawling all underneath the chair. In this one, she saw that I had the camera and was trying to get to me. She got confused, when she couldn't sit up cause she was under the chair and kept bumping her head!


She will sit and hold onto the bar right there, and scoot it back and forth so it makes a loud sound on the floor, and then she will look up at you and bust up laughing, it is hilarious! Here she is trying to get the camera from me
I took a picture and showed her the image of it and she got this huge grin on her face and started freaking out trying to grab the camera.
She is so much fun to be around. She is getting pretty good at clapping. When she hears people clapping on TV, she gets all excited and starts clapping too, it's so cute. The weather has been pretty cold lately, so we have mostly just stayed at home, playing around. We went to the mall last week with some friends so the kids could play at the playground in the mall. That was nice to get out of the house. Yesterday, my friend Carissa had a "recipe swap" at her house, where we all brought yummy food to share and swap recipes. It was great to see everyone. It is so funny that I live so close to all my friends, but we never see each other. I am hoping once the weather gets a little nicer that we can see each other more and do things. I am getting a pass to the Children's Museum here. Isabel is started to move more, so I think she will enjoy playing over there.

1 comments:

Summer and family said...

Sounds like Isabel is really getting around now. She is so much fun. When I get back we'll have to hang out more since we do live so close!
: )Summer