Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fishing in Midway - July 2011

 We love Midway!  My parents came down to Utah for a week, and we were able to go up and spend a few days in their timeshare with them, and it was so great to just relax and hang out and not really have anything to do.  Having 3 kids doesn't leave any free hands to take pictures, so once again, I just have a few pics.
We walked around the Zermatt and had fun looking at the baby goats, coi fish and the carousel.  They have the most amazing gelato that we tried, soooo yummy!  One thing we always love to do is go fishing up there.  There is a cute little lake that David likes.  Our kids LOOOVE to fish with their daddy, and it is so wonderful to watch all of them in action.
 David is so patient to keep them excited, keep bait on their line, and teach them about fishing.  I love that my kids are growing up to love the outdoors and enjoy doing things with their daddy.  They get so excited when they hook a fish, Isabel concentrates so hard, and Brigham starts laughing and causing an uproar, it is so funny!
 Here is the next fisher (yes, and Hunter) of the family.  We relaxed on the grass behind them and helped David keep the kids from falling in the lake or losing a pole
 Love this pic, it makes my heart smile! 
They really were so excited and giggling, Brigham gets crazy hyper and Isabel has a quiet excitement about her sometimes that is so fun to watch.  David is so great to show them how much fun it can be.  I am not a very patient person, so it is hard for me to fish when I don't catch anything very often, so I am glad he can teach them what it is all about.  I am happy to enjoy their company and take lots of pics so we can all remember the fun we have together.

0 comments: