Tuesday, November 1, 2011

24th of July camping trip

 Man, am I really this far behind in my blog posts???  I am still waiting to have a moment to breath with 3 kids and finding that it may never happen:)  So I will post what I can from the past few months and hope to show you that we are in fact, alive and well!
 David's family has a tradition to go camping up Ephraim canyon every summer during the 24th of July and it is soooo much fun!
 We do lots of fishing, 4-wheeling and exploring.  We get covered in dirt, and are reminded how everything tastes better when you are on the mountain.  I didn't get any pictures of it, but Brigham fell headfirst into the lake when we went on a 4-wheeler trip down to the Beaver Dams.  He spent much of the time there in a diaper while his clothes and shoes sat out to dry in the sun:) 
 The kids absolutely love being up there, camping.  They love wandering around and exploring.  They would live on the 4-wheelers if they could. 
 Brigham hamming it up for the camera!

 Yep.  They are mine.  Aren't you jealous?
 Yep.  He's mine too.  Super jealous now, huh?  Something about this picture sends me into uncontrollable laughter.  Such a funny little kid!
 It is so beautiful up there, we enjoy being up there as much as we can.
 Pure joy!
 Yes, her bangs drive me crazy too!  I have been trying to grow them out for months, and I swear, they have stopped growing and will forever be in her face!
 As you can tell, we are in safe hands with our driver up there!
There was still so many snow banks all over the place.  This doesn't look so big, but each chunk was as big as a moving truck.  There were slides like this in several places.  The snow was so pretty, it almost looked blue.
We love this place so much and can't wait to go camping again soon!

1 comments:

The Hodsons said...

Oh that picture of him in the bear lake shirt is to die for!!