Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Enjoying the last days of Summer

 David was down in Ephraim before his elk hunt, so the kids and I headed to Sugarhouse park to feed the ducks and geese, and barely got out of there alive.  They were not afraid of people and we had to get after them a bit to keep them from attacking the kids:)
 The kids had so much fun throwing bread to them and kept calling all of them ducks.  The weather was so perfect, and it was a wonderful day to let the kids burn off some serious energy.

 When we would start throwing bread, birds from all over the water would swarm us, I got a little claustrophobic (just a little!)
 Hunter enjoyed the scenes from his little stroller.  I am sure he wanted to be out of there and on the grass, but there was so much, err, bird "waste", that he had to stay securely in there.
 Many popsicles were consumed by these rascals this summer.  It has been so fun to live by family, I know we will be a little lost when we move next summer.  These cousins (and their cute friend that lives by us) have had a ball playing around outside, I am getting a little bit of cabin fever just thinking about winter time indoors!
Maybe I should post this picture on my fridge to give me hope during those cold winter days when we are stuck inside.

Here is Hunters first love/hate experience with popsicles.  Enjoy!





2 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute. Yeah...the birds at Riverfront park are the same. Ugh!

The Hodsons said...

That is such a fun picture of them on thE front porch! I am missing summer already.