Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Day of Preschool - September 9th

 I know I posted pictures of Isabel's first day of dance, but I wanted to get her preschool ones on here.  She was so excited for preschool to start, I don't think she ever thought the summer would come to an end.  She has done great and is still enjoying it.  Her class size is pretty small, and I am kinda glad for that so she can get a little bit more one on one attention. 
 She wishes she could bring home the treat bucket and sharing bag everyday and has had fun getting to know the other girls in her class.
Keep learning little one!  Never give up and keep your desire to do your best and you will go far! 

2 comments:

The Larsen Gang said...

Holy Cow!!! She is growing up! I love her hair...so cute!
She's beautiful Amanda...enjoy every moment, they are old before you know it!

Melanie said...

Carrie stole my words. HOLY COW! She is HUGE! How exciting to be in preschool.