Saturday, December 13, 2008

Will the day ever come?

At 3 days past due, I have gone crazy just like I said I would:) I am okay, but I am so ready to meet this little person and get on with our lives. I won't go into how miserable I feel and all my complaints, but I am so ready to have this baby. I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday the 16th. But last night I was so desperate, I called my doctor at his house and asked if he could do it today. Well long story short, his colleague is on call this weekend, and they don't induce each other's patients, so I have to wait until Tuesday unless I can get things going. I think I will be spending all day at the mall walking while David studies for finals. Wish us luck. We are so excited to welcome a new little spirit into our family and can't wait. Keep us in your prayers and we will keep you posted.

6 comments:

The Larsen Gang said...

Hey sis--I totally sympathize(sp?)with you. Corissa was 3 days overdue and I was sooo ready. Hang in there. Maybe the walking will help. I walked 2 miles the day before Jarett was born. I honestly think that helped. We will keep you in our prayers.

Love ya

Sarah and John Root said...

Hi Amanda...This is Summer's sister saying "hi." I met you in October when we were out visiting so I hope you don't mind I occassionally read your blog. Anyway,I couldn't help commenting on this post because I understand your pain!! I was overdue and they wouldn't induce me until I was 10 days past...luckily my water broke on the 7th day. I know exactly how each day feels like for-ev-er!! Hang in there- the end is in sight :).

Melanie said...

Oh....I'm so sorry.

I have never gone over and will never have to (what with the potential for still born children if I do).

I can only imagine how miserable you are.

We have had your little family in our prayers and trust that the Lord is keeping watch over you.

Good Luck!

Renzello said...

You poor thing! We can't wait. We have been thinking of you constantly! I hope the caster oil works! Good luck. Love ya!

The Hodsons said...

Amanda, I can't believe you're still pregnant. I hope that he/she comes soon so you guys can get on with your happy holiday!! Can't wait to see him/her!

Kelli said...

Amanda - I hope your not reading this and that your having the baby right now, but if not I'm so sorry-silly babies they always have a mind of their own!!! Happy holidays and best of luck I can't wait to see pictures!