Thursday, December 4, 2008

39 weeks and FINALS!

David has kindly asked that I wait until after finals are over to have the baby. Then I kindly informed him that the baby WILL NOT wait until then. I think if I go past my due date I will go crazy! I am so ready to have this baby. I just have to time it so I don't need to go to the hospital when he is in the middle of one of his 12 finals. I will see what I can do. If only these things could be planned. I would look into getting induced, but that is the last thing I want to go through again. Since I want to go natural, I dread the thought of pitocin, it really is pretty wicked stuff. So we will just hope that the baby has some compassion on me and comes pretty soon. Here is a picture at 39 weeks to amuse you. I look and feel so huge, everyday I wake up hoping that it is the big day.Here is Isabel studying with Daddy. She will just sit there while he reads to her and she points out anything in his notes that catches her attention.


As you can see, she was a little bored by what he was looking at, so she tried to find something a little more fun. (good luck with that Isabel) We wish you the best David and know you will do great on your finals. Can't wait till they are over and we can enjoy the baby and Christmas together as a family. Thanks for always working so hard for the family, you are the best!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at how cute and prego you are!! Good luck and hopefully that baby will come when you want it too!!

Melanie said...

Hang in there. You are so close. Do you have someone to go with you to the hospital if David IS in a final?

My sister actually went with me to the hospital when I went into labor with Cael. Rob was at work. It worked out fine. He did not miss anything too important.

GOOD LUCK ON FINALS DAVID!

The Larsen Gang said...

Hey manders!! Pitocin is not so bad. I was pretty much induced with all four of my rascals and I loved it. The pit helped in speeding up my labor. I think if I had so have them all on my own, I would have been in 20 hours of labor. I guess everyone has different experiences.

Good luck, to you and david. Hang in there you are at the end. Love ya!

BEESTON said...

OH, I hope this baby comes when you are most ready!!!! (maybe on a Friday evening. . . and it comes fast and easy for you!!! Good luck- You are alsmost done.