Saturday, March 14, 2009

3 months already?


I can't believe my little man is already 3 months. I am still amazed that we have 2 beautiful, sweet children in our family. This little guy is so much joy and brings so much love into our family. He has such a sweet disposition and is willing to smile at anyone who gives him attention. He is rolling over really well and learning to use his voice and blow bubbles. He sleeps great and eats great and is happy all the time. He loves to watch his sister play and cuddle with his daddy in the evenings. He loves to snuggle and is the sweetest thing to watch when he drools in his sleep. He is flailing his limbs like crazy when he is lying down. We are so happy to have him in the family and can't wait to see what the future holds. We love you Brig!
In other news, we are back from spring break and I have lots of pictures to post, but we took turns this week with a 24 hour flu bug...no fun let me say! so we are better, the weather is warm and life is good. Hopefully I will post the pics this next week. No promises, because I am busy finishing up a friendship quilt for the dental club, making a video for a relief society activity, working on a song with my friend for the activity and getting Isabel ready to be potty trained. Then I am sure my house will be in desperate need of some TLC. It was so great to see some family over the break and we love you all!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ugh....it's no fun being sick, or extremely busy for that matter.

Brigham is so cute. What a sweet smile. I love it.

Bonnie said...

He is so cute!!! Look at those pretty blue eyes! I think that Brig and Ella are just getting into the really fun stage...starting to laugh and everything. We need to get together..go to the zoo or the gardens.