Thursday, July 17, 2008

My little jewelry thief!

As you can see, Isabel has figured out how to open my jewelry box. Luckily she has just played with the drawer that has some cheap bracelets in it. I heard hear go upstairs while I cleaned up breakfast and then I heard some noise that sounded like the handles on my armoire. Wondering what she was up to, I tiptoed upstairs and found her with her head in the drawer, three bracelets on her arm, just digging for more. I cleared my throat and she was startled and turned around with a look that said, "uh, oh, busted! Maybe I'll just pretend that nothing is happening and she will leave me alone." Then she turned back around and continued her jewelry heist like it was all fine and dandy.

I think this girl is gonna be a jewerly-aholic like David's mother, sisters, aunts, grandma and cousins. She is a Blackham by blood! At least I know of one thing I can get her for Christmas. She had fun bringing me all the jewerly with such a proud look on her face and now I can't keep her out of there. I closed my bedroom door that afternoon and she climbed up the stairs, sat in front of my door and just started sobbing!



2 comments:

Melanie said...

He, He, He. What a cute girl.

Renzello said...

That's my girl!!! I am so proud of her. I am glad she is starting young with the jewerly. I always knew we had a special connection! Now I know why!