Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dumb Blogger

So I finally am getting around to want to post lots of random, overdue pics on here, but this dumb thing is taking too long to load up the photos.  Grrr, who knows when I will get motivation again to try this.  Wish Blogger would stop making it so difficult to show my peeps some pics of our family.
On a side note, I am now almost 26 weeks pregnant.  I am feeling pretty good, but still get exhausted by the end of the day.  Isabel is so excited to have a new baby (hope she is still excited once we bring the kid home and she sees what its all about).  She refuses to believe it is anything other than a girl and gets so frustrated when you try and talk to her about the chances of it being a boy:)

The residency is keeping David pretty busy, but he is learning so much.  We hope to make a few trips this fall to possible locations we would like to settle and see what options we have there.  I am staying busy with my new calling and am having fun trying to put together a little craft night for our Relief Society.  I will post pics of the craft we are doing when I get the examples all finished.  I will say it involves wood, mod podge and scrapbook paper, so its gotta be something cute, right?

2 comments:

kyle + lisa gillespie said...

Oooo craft night... i like :)
p.s. i really hope you are looking mucho prego when we come next week because i may want to photogragh you... well i'll want to anyways, but still, fingers crossed! can't wait to see you guys!

The Bowes said...

I've notcied that it seems like blogger won't upload pics, but if the screen suddenly becomes blank....look in the left hand corner and see if it says done. then close the box and the pictues should be there. does that make sense? good luck! Love ya!