Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photoshop and some catching up!

 So I have been playing around with photoshop lately to see if I can do any good with it.  This is a before and after of a photo that I did that I kinda like, what do you think?  Too much???


This is one of the few pictures I have of the kids that they are both looking at the camera, don't have food all over their face, and look like their mother actually gets them ready in the morning:)  Kyle and Lisa (my brother and his wife) came down from Rexburg to hang out with us last weekend, and we went to a beautiful park to take some pictures.  She got some pretty cute pictures of the kids, but I will post those later.


 These are just some random pictures from the last few months.  I realized I haven't gotten the camera out as much as I should, and need to do a better job of documenting our lives.  This was one day after church when Daddy's leg was a temporary jungle gym for  the kids.


Sunday mornings are so crazy for us.  We always seem to be rushing out the door and I can't ever get a picture of the kids  in their cute church outfits.  Brigham was taking a nap, and we had time to curl Isabel's hair, so we had to get some photos of this pretty girl.  She loves to see pictures of herself, but it is hard to get her to sit still long enough to take said pictures!
 I love these kiddos so much.  As naughty as they can be (which isn't that bad, I need to keep things in perspective better), it all goes away with the little hug they will give me, or the times they tell me they love me out of the blue.  I am always amazed and overwhelmed at the job I have at hand, and realize I come up short so much of the time.  I am grateful to have children who forgive so easily and who love to be around their family (for the time being at least). 

Brigham is hilarious to watch on this bike.  His legs are not long enough to reach the peddles, so he does what we call "the fred flinstone".  He gets his feet going a million miles an hour and can go pretty fast.  I keep waiting for a big crash, but (knock on wood) he has done really well on it.  He loves that he can do something the other kids do, and will chase Isabel around the sidewalk in front of our townhouse on their tricycles.

4 comments:

The Larsen Gang said...

Oh Manda...such cuties you have. I love your haircut as well. How are ya feeling? We need to chat!

Melanie said...

They are super cute kids. I can't believe how much they have grown just in the last few months. I love it.

Our job is HARD and not so worth it sometimes. I just hang on for the moments that make it worth it.

Summer and family said...

I think your kids are adorable, and great! I love your hair too!

The Hodsons said...

Good job on the photoshop stuff. You really should come up here and help me. Your kids are adorable with or without the "getting ready".