Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer is here!

The weather is warm and the humidity is getting worse, which means summer is coming! We have been able to enjoy the nice weather with bbq's, playing in the pool and just being outside. I love this time of year. The kids are doing great and still growing. Brigham is already 5 months, and I still can't believe it. He is doing great with cereal and I have tried squash with him and he LOVES it. I don't think I will have to worry about him getting enough to eat!

Isabel continues to be a great big sister. She is always asking to hold him and loves to give him hugs. He loves to laugh at her when she is being silly and it warms my heart to see how they love each other.
Here is how I think we will be spending most of our days out here. Isabel loves the pool and especially loves to eat popsicles outside. David got me a big beach umbrella to use outside because our house gets NO shade. This way I can be outside without getting heat stroke from the sun, so that should be nice:)

Brigham's first swim! He seemed to enjoy it, just like his baths. The water was really warm because I filled the pool in the morning and it had all day to warm up.

On Memorial Day we had a BBQ with some other dental friends at this cute little park. It was great to enjoy some nice weather and a great holiday with our friends. Now it is back to the grindstone for the summer. David has classes and clinic until the middle of July, so we are doing the same old thing till then.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks like a fun day at the park. I wanted to move somewhere that wasn't humid...Tennessee is about the same as Omaha. Oh well, I guess we will be swimming a lot too this summer. :) Miss you guys!

Bobi Jensen said...

Thanks for sharing your pool and umbrella! It's gonna be a fun summer. Bobi

Melanie said...

It looks like a lot of fun. We are going to get the boys a pool as well. Then they can splash to their hearts content (without getting in trouble for soaking the bathroom floor) :)

Brooke and Jeremy Hallows said...

Your kids are so cute! It looks like you guys are having fun. We miss you guys.
Love ya,
Brooke

Whitney said...

such cute kids! can I borrow some of B.'s hair for Millie?

Morris Family said...

Hey girl!! Hope you guys are doing great! I haven't had a doctor's appt since Omaha so we still don't know 100% what the baby is!! I hope a girl so I can order some of your cute bows :) Hopefully you guys can visit sometime in the next couple of years... you are always welcome!!