Monday, May 4, 2009

Flowers everywhere!

Our complex had a garage sale on Saturday and it was great. The weather was perfect and we were able to get rid of some of the things we never use. I also sold some of my bows and flowers. It was a good time and got me excited to do it again. I was a little sad because some cute flowers and headbands I was supposed to get before the sale didn't arrive until that day, right after the sale was over:( Oh well, at least I have them now. Take a look at them and let me know if you think they are cute too! prettysassybows.blogspot.com

Oh yeah, we bought a van! There weren't any good ones out here, so we started looking in Utah with lots of help from David's parents and we found a great one. David has 3 days off from school this week, so he is flying out there and then driving it back here. I will admit that I am going to LOVE having a minivan! I am excited to see it. We will miss David and are sad we can't spend his break with him, but I guess this was just something we had to do!
I have some cute pics to post of our family this weekend, but it is late and I better get to bed while Brigham is sleeping.

1 comments:

The Larsen Gang said...

amanda-very cute idea. Wish I had time and the energy to be that creative.
So what kind of minivan did you buy? I want details! And yes you will love it. It is so easy with kids and makes traveling/errands a absolute breeze.