Monday, February 2, 2009

Not much to say

Well, we haven't been up to much lately. In fact, my brain is total mush right now and I can't think of anything. I am excited because I just finished making a video of our pictures from 2008 and we are going to watch it for family night tonight. I went to the cannery on Saturday and got lots of food storage (which make David wince because then he has to find a place to store it all). Our children continue to make us smile and fill our hearts with love and gratitude. We feel so blessed. I will go play with my kids now and bring more news if we do anything exciting!
Here are a few scrapbook pages I have done. It is pretty addicting, but I don't have much time to work on them right now. I hope I can stay up on it somewhat to get a decent scrapbook going.



We checked out the ice fishing derby at a nearby lake. You've never seen so many ice tents! It was a really nice day too, so it wasn't too bad being outside


Here's our little guy flashing us a few smiles. He is such a happy easy going guy. It is so cute to see him smile at Isabel when she is mauling him. He is very liberal with the grins when he gets a clean diaper put on.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

HE is ADORABLE. I can't believe how GQ his hair is. I LOVE IT!

The Larsen Gang said...

He is growing so fast. And how lucky to get smiles so early. Jarett didn't smile for us till he was close to 4 months...but that is Jarett for you.

Way cute scapbook pages, can you email the website, I need to get caught up.

Whitney said...

My Visiting teaching comp. knows you, they lived by you till this summer I guess... Janette Coles.

Bonnie said...

Brigham is just so dang cute!!

Spendloves said...

Brigham is adorable! I love all his hair!

scrapping simply said...

Thanks for adding our print button! Make sure you register an account with us, so that I can credit you your free pictures each month!