Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flowers for Daddy - Oct. 20th

Last week, I was using our grill to cook some dinner and Isabel was playing with our flowers. She loves flowers and if she spots any, she starts making a sniffing noise, like she is trying to smell the flowers. That is how she says flowers right now, cute huh? (at least I think so). So to keep her distracted and happy while I finished grilling, I picked a few for her and she wandered around our lawn smelling them. Daddy came home from school and she was so excited to show him what she had been up to. I thought these pics were pretty cute.

Our cute neighbors made this adorable Halloween scene in their flower bed. Isabel loves the pumpkins, but she wasn't too happy sitting on the bale of hay. Can't say that I blame her, kinda pokey!

0 comments: