Friday, October 31, 2008

Caramel Apples and More!

We had lots of fun making caramel apples together on Wednesday night. Isabel can say apple pretty good and was having fun trying to put the sticks in them. She supervised to make sure we got all the apples covered.


Oh man, were they yummy! I think it was the first caramel apple I have ever had (I know, I am deprived!), and it was so good, and juicy, and sticky and messy!




Here is her little Halloween outfit. She wore it on Thursday because we went to a "Witches Brew" at a friends house, so I got her all festive looking.





These pictures were taken last Monday when Isabel was playing Mommy. She is so cute with little dolls. She wraps them up in blankets and puts them in the doll bassinett to go ni-ni and gives them lots of kisses (see pic below) I think she will adjust pretty good to this new baby, I will just have to watch her really close to make sure she isn't too hands on!


4 comments:

The Hodsons said...

Isabel's hair is getting really long. It's so cute!...So, did your caramel apples turn out? I made some and they ended up rock solid and impossible to eat.

The Stanley's said...

She is so cute! I loved her outfit and her costumes were so darling.. spoiled girl got two!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big, it is crazy! She looks so grown up with her hair pulled back. She is a doll!

Goates Family said...

She is so cute! I'm glad I'm able to see your blog. It is so cute!