Monday, May 19, 2008

Can you believe it!

I think everyone knows it, but I just want to shout to the world.....we are going to have another baby! We are so excited. I am due Dec. 10. Pretty good timing since it is right in the middle of David's finals this fall. Hopefully the baby can wait till he is done to make his/her arrival. I have been feeling pretty good, just so tired all the time. We can't wait to see how Isabel does with a little sibling to take care of (or pick on). We feel so blessed and can't wait to expand our family.

7 comments:

BEESTON said...

We're excited for you! Congrats. Isabel will do just fine.

The Hodsons said...

What?!?!? I'm so happy for you Amanda! You guys are great parents and will be great with other little ones...So are you possibly going to be here in September? Brindy, Anna, Alex and I are planning a getaway to the Time Out for Women Conference in Logan. It would be great if you could be there too! Luv Sara

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you and Dave! That is such happy news and I am quite sure this new little one will be just as cute as the first!

Summer and family said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! You guys are great parents.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am sure your next kid will be just as gorgeous as Isabell! Let me know if you ever need anything, if you are tired or sick and I can watch Isabell, let me know!!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Hope all is well.

The Stanley's said...

CONGRATS!! I'm glad you've been feeling so well! Two is even better than one.. And I'm sure Isabel will love having a bro. or sis. to play with!