Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rachel and Brett's Wedding

 Rachel and Brett got married on March 4th and it was such a perfect day!  I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of just the two of them.  I think it was cause I knew any that I got would not be nearly as wonderful as the professional photographer was getting, so I left it up to him:) 













These all pretty much speak for themselves, so I hope you enjoyed!  Heading off to Grand Junction for the weekend, so I will update with journaling later:)

1 comments:

kyle + lisa gillespie said...

#1 your kids are so adorable... by far the cutest one there :)

#2 i love the picture where Brigham has a big cheesy smile on his face and the girl next to him is deep in her nose business.

#3 the three boys on the bench, Brigham's smile is precious, and then there are the other two...one looks likes he wants to kick someone in the shins and the other has no idea.

#4 all the kids dancing their little kid moves and there in the background is the grown up couple showing off their grown up moves in mid swing

great pictures! we can't wait to see you guys!