Monday, February 21, 2011









Little Hunter has such a strong neck, he is really good at holding himself up!

The kids had been sick all week, and we were getting cabin fever, so David took us all to the park on Sunday afternoon.  The kids had so much fun running around and loved being outdoors again.  Brigham wowed us all with his arm strength and held on for over 5 seconds before David went back and got him down.  What a stud!
 It is so fun to see him get more alert everyday and grow. 

This is the cake I made for David's birthday.  It was 3 layers and had the cream and strawberries in between each layer.  It was really yummy and turned out better than I had expected.  David doesn't usually want a birthday cake, but I think this one convinced him it was a good idea.  We enjoyed a great tenderloin dinner with Sam and Nicole after our kids went to bed.  It was fun to have a great meal, uninterrupted:)

Here is Brigham playing airhockey with his cousin. They played so cute together!
 And here they are trying their hand at "Just Dance"

3 comments:

The Hodsons said...

Mmmm. That cake looks num!! Amanda, I miss you! Can we get together? I'm guessing it's harder for you to load up 3 kids then for me to load up one...I could totally come down there.

Melanie said...

Little Hunter is SO ADORABLE! He has grown so much! i can't believe it!

I'm glad you were finally able to get outdoors. That can make such a HUGE difference in everyone's lives.

i hope you are all feeling better now.

Love you!

Whitney said...

yum! that cake looks great!