Thursday, November 11, 2010

"sharing" pretzels

 So when we were out taking pictures with Kyle and Lisa a few weeks ago, we stopped to have a snack and these little photos followed.  Brigham was trying to take the bag of pretzels away from Isabel. Then we finally talked Brigham into sharing some with Isabel, and she took all the ones out of his hands he was sharing and he got all fired up again!  I love all the facial expressions he is pulling and you can almost hear what he is screaming just by looking at the pics.  Hope you enjoy the craziness that is our children!





I love this picture of Brigham and think it captures his innocent mischievousness so well:)
Here is my little helper!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up and how quickly she is becoming her own person.  I love to look at pictures of my kids because it is a great reminder of how innocent and sweet they are.  I need to take a step back more often and realize that they do not do things just to aggravate me, as much as it feels that way sometimes:)  Thanks again Lisa for such cute pictures!

3 comments:

The Larsen Gang said...

You gotta just laugh sometimes. Enjoy em while they are so little. Believe me, that is when it is easy! Love ya and thanks for all the info on Maui!

Melanie said...

It's so true...pictures can definitely do that for me too. It's a good thing.

They are so adorable. I love it.

The Hodsons said...

Pretzel pictures are adorable. You have some cute kids!!