Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We bid farewell to 2008 by eating a delicious king crab leg dinner, YUM!!! Of course with a 2 1/2 week old and David in the home, we didn't stay up till midnight, but we had fun just the same. We had a great chocolate cake that Isabel enjoyed as well. That is why everyone needs a daddy-they let you make messes.





On the 31st, I took Isabel out on a mommy/daughter date to the zoo. She has been adjusting well to Brigham, but has been acting out a bit, so I took her out to have some alone time with her. I think she really enjoyed it, I know I did. It was fun to see her back to her normal self. We just wandered around and let her go wherever she wanted. We had lots of fun at the aquarium and the desert dome. She was so curious and intrigued by everything and loved having my undivided attention.



playing in the car and with the horn. She loves to honk at people and lets out a big yell whenever David honks the horn.






she loves to color!







We can't wait to see what 2009 brings us. Each year just keeps getting better.

3 comments:

Koffords said...

Dave,
So good to talk to you the other day. Your family is so cute! We sure hope you keep us posted as to what dental path you decide to take, after all, I want to know why I'm referring patients to you!! Good luck in school, keep up the strong work!

the heiner family said...

Amanda, Brigham is so adorable! Congrats! I am so sorry I missed out on the past few weeks of blogging! But I love his great head of blonde hair and Isabel seems to really be taking his arrival well! And of course you look fantastic(but I wouldn't have imagined it any other way!)!

The Hodsons said...

The last picture of Brigham is so adorable!! I could just hug him through the blog. Happy 2009 Bailey's!