Friday, October 19, 2007

My two eyes - Oct. 11th


I love this pic. She is always so curious when the camera is out, she let me get close without attacking the camera. She had just woken up from a nap and has the cutest look.
I have tried to upload other pics, but every time I try and do more than one, the computer freezes. So we will just do this one and I will try more later when I have time.
Isabel is 7 1/2 months old today. Wow, I can't believe how time flies. She is so wonderful, David and I always talk about how we have been blessed with such a good baby. When I think about how many things could have gone wrong and tried to go wrong in getting her here, I know that I am so blessed by my Heavenly Father. David always jokes that if all our kids are like Isabel, he wants at least 8! Now, she is a great baby, but we may have to draw the line somewhere. I will just take it one kid at a time, and I am having so much fun with her.

3 comments:

*b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*b said...

she looks so much like her Mommy. she is so cute and has such gorgeous eyes.

*brittany

Anonymous said...

I love her Huge eyes!! She is so cute! I agree with Britt, she does look a lot like mommy... but you can see a little bit of daddy in her too!! I love it!