Friday, August 31, 2007

Who's hungry?


Isabel loves her rice cereal! She gives an 'mmm' every now and then to let us know she likes it! I think we will start her on some veggies this week because she has been doing so good at eating. If I don't keep the cereal coming fast enough, she will either start sucking on the high chair tray, or one of her hands. And with such a messy mouth, it becomes quite a sight with food getting all over. She is always so interested in what we are eating. She will watch as I get a bite of food off my plate and follow it all the way to my mouth, and then give me a look that says "I can't believe you won't share". It is the same with what we are drinking, she is always grabbing at our water bottles. So we got her a sippy cup a few weeks ago and she is doing really good at that. She just drinks water out of there, but she LOVES it! I can't believe how big she is getting.

1 comments:

Alexandria said...

i'm loving the updates! and hey, there's nothin wrong w/a girl with an appetite -- just look at us!